Guidelines for Nomination
SNAIL OF APPROVAL
Nomination and Approval Process for 2017/18 (start-up year only)
- Nomination forms should be submitted by 30 August 2017 to the Slow Food Noosa Committee. This is the second round call for nominations for 2017.
- The committee will consider the nominations (including an onsite visit if necessary).
- In this start-up year, successful nominees will also be automatically recognised for 2018 without further application. (Effectively being recognised for a period of 18 months in recognition that 2017 is half over).
- This is a one-off situation and usually the recognition will be for 12 months only.
- Recipients from this second round will be announced in September at a Slow Food Noosa event and on our social media and website platforms.
- New nominations for 2018 must be submitted by 30 October 2017.
- Businesses must be Slow Food Members to be awarded this recognition.
- This recognition is subject to periodic review.